Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Proud Siny! :)

A silly and joyous girl
 in this pampered and caring world 
short tempered and sensitive too
Mess with me if u care to do!

When Siny is happy 
Every one around is Smiling
When she is not
People raise their doubt

I was told I sound rude and rough the first time
Please do not judge me in that sight
I care and understand people so much
I consider myself a wandering angel

I am loved for what I am 
I am hated if I am not so
you understand if things are not fine with me
through my voice or my eyes you see

To know more about Siny
have patience to scroll down to read 
Siny is a ego less girl you can ever see
Never jealousy play a role in me

I am a daughter to many around me
I made home in many hearts who know me
Talkativeness and cheerfulness are my friends
God and destiny are the 2 I would believe till the end

Being happy is what I choose
Positive end in anything is I always look
God gave me this life to make it worth
By serving and saving people who need my help!

My decisions are valued always
I am respected too in different ways
The smallest surprise can also make me happy
The time with family makes me complete

I realized I am loved by many
many express it when something is bothering me
as a bubbly and laughing kid you will know me
I want to be what I have always been ;)

Siny never lies but sometimes hides the truth
Siny never cheats as she was never taught to do
Siny only carries the charm of a human
as She is raised to treat every human the same

Many not know Siny inside out
she is very fragile like a touch me not
She gets hurt very easily
Fortunately she forgets and forgives with the same speed!

This is no exaggeration nor excitement
Neither it is self boasting or appraisal
I am beyond words to express my happiness
as I learnt that I am treated very special and rare!

Siny decided to be the same with all
no matter u want me or throw me hard
I request u to not judge me negatively
as u might end up missing a beautiful soul sadly

Yes, I am proud to be born on this earth
I am sure I sprinkle the magical smiles & laughs 
making a difference in everyone's life is my aim
But promise urself to not hurt me in vain!

No comments: